In the client settings page, you can view and edit:
- Main settings;
- API settings;
- Recording settings;
- Security settings;
- Notification settings.
Edit main settings:
In Client ID or main settings edit you can:
- See your Client ID and name;
- Add Google analytics id.
- Add Google analytics URL to the dashboard, then you will be able to access your Google analytics account thru the Reports section.
Youbora and Gemius analytics is also available upon request!
Edit API settings:
In API settings edit you can manage existing ones and add new:
- Name the API key permission type;
- Add a comment for the specific permission;
- View and copy API secret, API key;
- Get API Url sample;
- Limit access by IP whitelist– a specific IP address or IP CIDR or both (comma separated);
- Set expiration time;
- Set permissions for different API keys to limit access.
After the editing, press Save in the pop-up and edit window.
Edit Recording settings:
In Recording settings edit you can:
- Set and edit Nimbus username;
- Set and edit Nimbus password.
Edit Security settings:
In Security settings edit you can:
- Add RTMP stream publishing password to Wowza;
- Enable MRSS and JSON "GET" listings. Returns list of items in MRSS (or JSON) format. This is a single URL alternative for use cases when full API is not possible.
Add Slack, RabbitMQ messages and HTTP webhooks output notification settings:
- Choose which notification type you want to receive, add multiple, for channel, media, recording and other notifications.
- Add host and webhook information to receive notifications from Telia Video Cloud.
Automated message queues make it easier to integrate customers’ or third-party systems that receive notifications on data and process status changes. For example, if a video is published on the video platform (its status is changed), the client’s public portal automated CMS immediately receives a notification, reads the video data from our API and publishes it automatically on the portal.