- Broad and widening input format support;
- Any reasonable number of video/audio profiles;
- Multiple audio track and subtitle support;
- Up to 4K 2160p, 50/60 frames per second;
- File and content integrity pre-check;
- Batch asset processing.
Transcoding presets are settings which define how media assets will be transcoded - number of renditions, bitrates, resolutions, framerates etc.
File in terms of Telia Video Cloud is any regular file uploaded into the Files section. Files can be delivered to large audiences over the internet, e.g. for software distribution and other needs. Files are managed in the Files section.
The Statistics section contains data from CDN usage metering system. As CDN sees only a part of the usage it is not feasible to extract user session data from that.
To maintain the client side statistics video player embed code is integrated with several statistics systems. Google Analytics is the default one but others can be obtained for additional cost like Youbora (detailed overview of loading errors, each end-user experience, devices and other). Client side statistics provided by Telia Video Cloud is not available if direct content URLs are used with 3rd party players.
Video API allows to automate the video workflow and integrate with other systems that customer uses for back- and frontoffice needs.
To play the video content on viewer's device Telia Video Cloud provides an embed code implemented as HTML iframe and containing a player capable of playing HLS and MPEG DASH. These and other protocols also can be played back by players supplied by customer. Our player is:
- Best in class HTML5 video player provided by THEOplayer;
- Broad playback device support - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, smart TVs, set-top-boxes;
- Customizable embed code for your site;
- Protection against reembedding;
- Player level analytics support - Google Analytics, Streamlyzer and other services.